Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Be still.

I want to share with you what has been on my heart recently....

In order to do this I want to share with you the lyrics of a song that has been playing in my head

"Find rest my soul

In Christ alone

Know His power

In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar

I will soar with You above the storm

Father You are king over the flood

I will be still and know You are God"

Things have not always been easy. and yet, God is a God that has power over everything. HE is our rest. HE is the one that saves us.
Many amazing things happened at the medical clinic in the jungle. The LORD was there as he is here now with me. As we began to take care of physical needs, spiritual needs were met as well. As we were there to help put out a house fire, at the exact right moment, as youth were led into a relationship with God through soccer games, children with puppet shows...
So things are not always easy. Yet God is a God of triumph and victory.
He has great things ahead for his children.
My dreams are now bigger than my heart.
My hopes are bigger than my sorrows.
My joy is greater than despair.
Amen!
Leanne
Please Pray for:
The impact project in Cusco from February 25-March 10
Our new team of 40/40 missionaries that just arrived
Family Zone project April 9-21...
Safety and Health

No comments:

Post a Comment